Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Manor

Before getting back to Colorado, I had to secure living quarters.  Last year I stayed at a hotel with winter long term rates.

I was just fine, but having to dress and walk Mingus (my dog) across a parking lot at 5am so He can do his business was not fun at all.
I cooked off a hot plate, and had to do my dishes in the bathroom sink.
 The plus side: No lease, no deposit, no utilities in my name, Wifi, cable, and someone came to plow the driveway.

 Well, this year, I had another option.  I am now staying in an old Bed and Breakfast that a friend owns.  Same sort of set up at the hotel except I have a HUGE room, jacuzzi tub, fireplace, full kitchen, and 5,000 sqft to roam around in.  Oh, and a fenced yard for Mingus.  No more standing in the cold at 3am to let him pee.  JOY!







No comments:

Post a Comment