Monday, January 18, 2010

Part 2

As far as selling my photography, things went better than expected.  Though some good contacts, I was able to get in on several good shows, and I now have leads for a few more for next fall. 
While visiting the family, I was able to complete my goal of starting a websites for myself, my family's business, and revamp the scooter site.  www.zootscootestes.com and www.fiddlestixbilliards.com are the fruits of my labor this winter.  It would have taken much longer if I didn't have the chance to work around the clock on the things.

And now my time is ending in Ohio.  The family has been great, and it's been a blast seeing old friends.  But now I am excited to get on the road, and head south to Dallas.  One evening there to see Eddie Izzard LIVE, and then off to Austin to see friends, tie up loose ends, and finally see The Residents perform at Stubb's BBQ, and a second night in Dallas.
Then, back to Colorado. 

Photos will be had along the way. 
Hey hit they highway...

No comments:

Post a Comment