Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm showing.. I'm showing...

So I did that Beachland Ballroom Rock and Roll Fleamarket.  Wasn't the best show ever, as attendance was pretty low.  I was a bit disappointed that Cleveland would have such a poor turn out for music swap.  I was thinking "Austin" and figured the audio geeks would be out in full force.  Not so much.

Right this very moment, I am sitting at the Bazaar Bizarre Art/Craft show.  Day 2.  Day 1 was fantastic!  People were buying cards 4 and 5 at a time.


Today, the weather is being an Ohioan.  By that, I mean it's dark, gloomy, and a real pisser out there.  Attendance today is lower than a normal Sunday 2nd Day should be because of... snow.

This goes on until 6pm today, but the vendors are already doing their shopping and it's just after 4pm.  Time to BARTER!!!

I was glad to have this wall space, and it was cool to drive nails into it, so I went all out and used all the fixures.  Next year, I'll bring more spinning racks, and hang more matted enlargements on the wall.

People are already packing up...  pansies!!  It's JUST SNOWING OUT!   that's alright.. more money for me after these guys vanish.  Give till it hurts dammit!

Next week, the last show of the season.. The Last Minute Market in Lakewood.  Haven't done it yet, but I've been told it's a good one, and I should do well.


No comments:

Post a Comment