Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's been a long time..

The roaming bug set in late August.  The photo bug goes right along with that.
Baldpate Inn
Pursued the interest of shooting inside the Baldpate Inn, in Estes Park.  The place is chock full of crazy antiques!

Jerimiah riding Eve.
I was already looking forward to hitting the road in Nov.  It was decided that a mini-road trip would be embarked on to celebrate Dia De Los Muertos.  My partner in crime, Jerimiah was into my idea of going to Longmont for the DDLM festivities, and we would dress the part.

Children of the Corn (me)
Till death...
When we arrived to the Festival, we discovered we were the only ones dressed to impress.  It was a good time regardless, and had a fun getting our photos taken with kids.  On the way back to Estes, I mentioned it would be cool to get some more miles out of our outfits, and suggested going to "Memories Old Time Portraits" and get our pictures taken.  And so we did.    A few weeks later, it was time to leave Colorado, and head for Ohio to spend the holidays with the family, and partake in a bunch of art shows.



First show was Bazaar Bizarre Cleveland EAST.  2 day show.  It was located in the American Craft Center on Larchmere in Estes Cleveland.  Other than the fact that we had NO HEAT, and wearing gloves, hat, and coat inside sucked, the show was alright overall.  Met some cool people.  A guy from American Greetings approached me, and told me about opportunities to sell stock photos to them, and I'm hoping to hear back from him.
Bazaar Bizzare EAST
Prosperity Holiday Art Show
The second show of the weekend was on 40th St E, and put on the gals of Prosperity Jewelry.  It's sort of a friends by invite thing, and is always a good time!  Definately my favorite show to do, as it's more relaxed and easy to run.  Everyone there is there to have a good time, drink free beer, and spend money on good art!  This weekend I continue the vending with: The Beachland Ballroom Rock and Roll Flea Market!  See my Facebook page for more info!




   Then earlier this week, I mentioned to my mother that someone at Prosperity recommended a Salvage Yard full of vintage automobiles and truck.  Mom offered to go along for the ride, and the sun was out... so off we went.  Sorry, can't let the location of this one go so easily.. as it's a gold mine for images!!



Finally, on the way to the Bone Yard, I had mom stop at a real Bone Yard and got some interesting shots around a particular Mausoleum.
To see more images, go to the website, and see NEW GALLARY!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment