Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Shows are over...

The Last Minute Market was a beautiful venue!  Apparently I was lucky to be on the 2nd floor, as it was pretty chilly down there on the 1st.  Toasty warm up stairs.


I had a wall I could nail into, and a panel of awesomely dirty glass windows that put good amount of light on my display. 

I did OK.  Made booth fee, and then some, and well, that's all you can ask for really.  From what I heard, it was busier last year, but this year it was split up between 2 floors.


It was fun seeing some of the same vendors over and over again.  Reminds me of when I did flea markets and Dead Shows.  Made some vendor friends, and a couple of them, I might just see up in Colorado this summer!

It's been a fun season of shows overall.  Will I be back next year?  Who knows..  maybe somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment